Wednesday, October 14, 2009

For you, baking fans!

One of my favorite baking Web sites is http://www.joyofbaking.com/ 


It has it all: recipes, useful tips and hints and very, very appetizing pictures!

Remember short bread cookies I recently tried to bake? I found very useful tips at JoyOfBaking.com, such as:
If you substitute half a cup of flour with cornstarch, cookies will be more delicate and tender. If you substitute 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour with rice flour, your cookies will have nice crunchy texture. I tried to use some cornstarch and added a tablespoon of orange zest (to make it I took an orange and grated its peel on the very fine hand grater). Cookies came out perfectly delicious!

Check them out and bake, bake, bake!

Ala

0 comments:

Cooking: Fun & Easy!   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP